Monday, August 15, 2016

Week 13 Tony Saucedo

Two major events took place this past week. For one, I was able to finish my intern presentation on the various generational gaps within the workforce today. Second, I had the privilege of visiting the new future home of my favorite hockey team, the Detroit Red Wings.





I thank the entire Ideal Contracting DEEC team for their hospitality. The arena must be completed for the 2017-2018 hockey season, so every man hour counts. Many workers had to return to work during the weekend, just so we could be able to visit on Friday; so far that, I am grateful.

The summer is now coming to a close, but I sincerely look forward to presentations this Thursday in the training room. I invite everybody to attend (if you have time).


No comments:

Post a Comment