Friday, August 5, 2016

Tony's 12th Week

The first week of August was a colossal success. The month of July has come to a close, which means Virg and I had to collect all Home Depot purchase receipts made by employees with assigned Home Depot company credit cards. All receipts were turned in on time, except for 35 of them. This is understandable, however, because the men and women out on the job site are extraordinarily busy.  Virg and I made some phone calls to hunt down these people. By this morning, all receipts for July purchases will be submitted.

"More Saving. More Doing."

In addition to the Home Depot receipts, Dave delegated the small tool and equipment report to me, and this time the large consumables report to Roberto. Last month, I did consumables, and it was fantastically tedious. The small tool and equipment did not take as long to complete, and it is categorized which makes it easier to enter into the SAP system. This week was definitely one of the more bustling weeks at Ideal, and I look forward to next week.

Last Week's Staff Meeting w/ Crew

To see more of my blog posts, click here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment