Friday, July 29, 2016

Week 11 for Saucedo, Tony

Two events really highlighted my week this time around.  For one, I am just about finished with my intern presentation topic. It is going to be a hit: fun, interactive, and educational. My hope is that it sparks a conversation among all employees, especially even some of the execs. I really look forward to the presentation of others as well.

The second highlight was being able to see everybody at the quarterly staff meeting yesterday. I saw some new but mostly familiar faces. It is crazy how much the company has grown, both in revenues and employment, since the time I started back in June of 2014. Since my first day, more people have been hired, some people have left but have gotten replaced, the office has expanded, and so has our company outreached. It is an exciting time to be at Ideal.

I also had to do a couple of deliveries to and from Barton Malow. It is nice to get out of the office every now and then. As always, I look forward to next week's challenges. If you are interested in reading some of my other blogs, feel free to click on my blog link.

Throwback to 2014 SOY


Have a safe weekend everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment